Psy Knitter

Knitting hiatus


Well, it's certainly been a while.

I've been quite busy with school work lately. The goal is to finish my dissertation by the end of the summer, with a possible defense in late August or September. I'm freaking out. I hope my committee understands the blood, sweat, and tears that has gone into creating this project.

So I've had zero time to work on any of my knitting projects. Boo.

On the upside, I do have the World Cup matches to look forward to. I haven't yet decided for which team I'll be rooting. Eh, Brazil will most likely win anyway, what with the referees awarding them penalties in their favor. And if they don't win, there'll will most likely by rioting in the streets of Sao Paolo. Best to avoid chaos.

Anyway, I'll be sporadically updating this blog until the bulk of my dissertation is complete. For those who care to know. :-/

No comments

Post a Comment