Psy Knitter

As if there weren't enough of these blog things...

So I've managed to find myself a new corner of the internet to wax poetic. Like everyone else and their mom, I have a blog but it's too strongly associated with an ex paramour of mine. He's someone I would rather not remember.

Selfish asshole.

Kidding!

But not really. In any case, this little nook of the internet is a fresh start, a new beginning. It allows for cathartic release and prevents my brain from spontaneously combusting from thinking too much. I'm an academic-in-training, you see.
What will I talk about? Any little thing that catches my fancy. I'll probably discuss some things I'm reading, my crafting projects and other miscellaneous items. We will see, I suppose.

Ultimately, I look forward to working on this little experiment called 'blogging' and sharing with the rest of the world. It's good to share. Or something.

No comments

Post a Comment